Six-Month Braces in Colleyville TX
Straight Teeth in 6 Months
If we could fix your smile in six months, how would that feel!?
Are your teeth crooked or crowded or do you have gaps between your teeth when you smile? Millions of adults are unhappy or embarrassed by their smiles, but can’t stand the idea of wearing expensive metal braces for two years or more. Now, you may not have to! With 6-month braces, you can get a straight, attractive smile– at a far less cost and in much less time! The teeth are moved with such low force, you'll have far less discomfort than traditional braces.
How It Works:
At Azure Dental, we offer Six-Month Braces, which uses clear brackets and tooth-colored wires to straighten your teeth in an average of only 5-7 months! These braces blend in so well that most people don't even notice you're wearing braces! And 6-month braces can even be placed on the backs of your teeth, where no one can see them.
The goal of six-month braces is cosmetic- to create a beautiful smile as quickly as possible: they line up the teeth that show when you smile. We do not make significant changes to your bite or jaw alignment; therefore, treatment is faster than traditional braces. Also, your teeth will be moved with such low force, you'll even have less discomfort than traditional braces. Questions? Check out FAQ's HERE!
Dr. Shah is an experienced and talented cosmetic dentist as well. So, if you have other dental concerns that need treatment: cavities, broken teeth needing to be fixed, want tooth whitening or need missing teeth replaced, we can take care of all your dental needs in our local, family owned office, Azure Dental, right here in Colleyville! Take the first step toward changing your outlook, your confidence, and your life! Call for a FREE consultation today!
Is It Right For Me?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, then Powerprox Six-month braces or Invisalign may be right for you. Please call us at 817-809-4445 today.
Powerprox Six Month Braces
- Are your teeth crowded, turned and/or overlapped? Or are there gaps between your teeth when you smile?
- Is a quick treatment time important to you?
- Would you prefer nearly invisible orthodontics to regular braces?
- Does a cost-effective solution to crooked teeth appeal to you?
- Did you wear braces as a teenager and now your teeth have shifted?
- Would you like to have straight teeth for an important event (wedding, reunion, Does your work require public interaction that would benefit from a better smile?
- Does your work require public interaction that would benefit from a better smile?promotion, etc.)?