General Dentistry in Colleyville, TX
You can usually find the same general dentistry services at most dental practices.
So what makes Azure Dental special?
What you will find most striking about Azure Dental is the way in which those services are delivered.
The Azure Dental Difference
We provide comfort care dentistry to keep your visit enjoyable and relaxed while you undergo dental procedures. The best high-tech dental instruments and techniques are used to give you a more tranquil dental experience.
We also provide the amenities you want, from massage chairs to Bluetooth headphones to warm towels following treatment if you would like! If there’s anything we can offer to make your experience more comfortable, don’t hesitate to let us know!
Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body
We believe a healthy body begins with a healthy mouth, and research has certainly backed that up. Your oral health reflects your overall health, and we make sure to address any dental health issues before they can develop into more serious problems.
Painful, expensive dental issues and even emergencies can be reduced and eliminated with regular dental checkups and ongoing dental care.
General Dentistry Services
Our general dentistry treatments include the following:
- Cleanings and Checkups – The preventive foundation for good oral health
- Cracked Tooth Repair – Because you shouldn’t have to suffer from a dental accident!
- Dental Crowns – We can protect and conceal damage to restore function.
- Emergency Dentistry – Because sometimes life throws you a curve ball!
- Gum Disease – A serious health condition requires serious prevention and treatment.
- Oral Health for Overall Health – The key to your best wellbeing!
- Periodontal Therapy – Treatments to eliminate infection and stop the progress of gum disease.
- Root Canals – An important treatment that eliminates pain and saves damaged and infected teeth.
- Same Day Dentistry – Because you shouldn’t have to wait for pain relief.
- Tooth Extractions – Sometimes removing a troubled tooth is the best long-term solution.
Why Visit the Dentist?
Your oral health is important for several reasons. Everyone desires to have a beautiful, bright smile, and no one wants to deal with the discomfort of toothache pain. Missing teeth can cause a drop in self-esteem and confidence when your appearance is affected.
Beyond the surface, though, your oral health is vital to your overall well-being.
Dental problems have been linked to a variety of serious health problems. Heart problems, type 2 diabetes, stroke, and pregnancy complications including low birthweight and premature birth are just a few of the major problems linked with mouth infections. Chronic kidney disease is also associated with poor oral health.
Ongoing research continues to uncover more links between oral health and general health.
Call Today to Get Started!
We work to keep your mouth in the best condition possible. Your brightest smile is an indication of excellent oral health.
Contact Azure Dental to schedule an appointment for you or a family member.